PMA Governing Documents
The eduPKI PMA has developed the following documents:
eduPKI PMA Charter
The PMA Charter document describes how the PMA is set up and operated, its scope, objectives and responsibilities, membership and voting processes.
- eduPKI PMA Charter (Version 1.0.2 - 05.02.2016 - current)
- eduPKI PMA Charter (Version 1.0.1 - 17.06.2013 - archived)
- eduPKI PMA Charter (Version 1.0 - 23.08.2010 - archived)
CA Accreditation Process
The document called "CA Accreditation Process" defines the accreditation process for PKIs and their CAs. This document describes:
- how a CA is obtaining accreditation under a specific Trust Profile by getting reviewed by the eduPKI PMA; and
- how a CA is securing its accreditation by adopting changes to the relevant trust profile and performing audits and delivering audit reports; and
- how an accreditation of an accredited CA is withdrawn.
- eduPKI PMA CA Accreditation Process (Version 1.1.2 - 05.02.2016 - current)
- eduPKI PMA CA Accreditation Process (Version 1.1.1 - 17.06.2013 - archived)
- eduPKI PMA CA Accreditation Process (Version 1.1 - 19.04.2011 - archived)