CA Certificate Policy and Certification Practice Statement
- eduPKI CA CP / CPS
Supported eduPKI Trust Profiles
The eduPKI CA supports the following eduPKI Trust Profiles:
- eduPKI Trust Profile for eduroam Certificates (accredited with the eduPKI PMA)
- eduPKI Trust Profile for Certificates for GÉANT's Multi-Domain Network Services (accreditated with the eduPKI PMA)
- eduPKI Trust Profile for Generic Server- and Client-Machine-Certificates (accreditated with the eduPKI PMA)
CA Root Certificate
- SHA-1: BD:7F:78:7E:6A:82:B8:D0:FF:05:57:E2:32:80:1D:75:65:01:EA:60
- MD5: 14:BD:1E:01:AD:7D:19:48:39:37:83:93:BB:9D:A2:D1
- From: Nov 8 10:15:36 2010 GMT
- Until: Nov 3 10:15:36 2030 GMT
Download / Browserimport:
Certificate Revocation List
Download the certificate revocation list (CRL) from http://cdp.edupki.org/edupki-ca/pub/crl/cacrl.crl.
The eduPKI CA has its OCSP responder at
This OCSP responder URL is included in the appropriate certificate extension of all issued end-entity certificates.
This OCSP responder URL is automatically observed by a web browser once it encounters a web server certificate issued by the eduPKI CA and if the web browser is capable and configured to use OCSP responder queries.
Note: This OCSP responder URL is not meant to be browsed to directly by putting the URL into a web browser's navigation field.